International Point of Sale has developed a NEW and IMPROVED version of Corner Store POS with more features that will assist business owners local and nationwide alike to keep their businesses profitable.
If you are not running the latest version of CornerStore POS 3.0.4 you can upgrade
the software by following this instruction.
Note : To check the version of CornerStore POS; go to Help and About Us on Main Screen of CornerStore POS software.
CornerStore Windows Version 3.1.5 (Release Date : 03/03/2016)
- Mercury PIN debit error fixed.
- CornerStore POS now works with all major processors (Click here for processor details.)
CornerStore Windows Version 3.1.4 (Release Date : 02/09/2016)
- CornerStorePOS now supports PIN Debit (02/23/2016)
- Mercury error fixed for "AP NEW INFO"
- Few bugs fixed.
CornerStore Windows Version 3.1.3 (Release Date : 01/14/2016)
- Fixed $0.00 total on printed receipt from recall invoice and print last receipt.
- Other bugs fixed.
CornerStore Windows Version 3.1.2 (Release Date : 12/30/2015)
- Fixed printing issue for Mercury EMV receipts.
- Fixed Recall Invoice issue.
- Fixed Recall Invoice date issue.
CornerStore Windows Version 3.1.1 (Release Date : 10/29/2015)
- EMV (Chip & Pin) option is available through Mercury Payment Processing.
- Few bugs fixed.
CornerStore Android Version 1.13 (Release Date : 10/06/2014)
New revised version is now available. This version includes all new features such as:
- Ability to send the receipt as an email. If send receipt is on, you will receive a prompt for the customers email address after a sale is completed.
- Added camera scanner, if turned on, you can use camera as a barcode scanner.
- Added new ways to add items to inventory; add items by scanning items barcode, inputting item name/price/tax rates, or by simply importing a spreadsheet.
- Added option to update database.
- Added reset to factory settings.
- Now we have synchronize button on main invoice screen, which will allow to synchronize changes with backoffice.
- Split Canada/US tax rate settings into two pages.
- Displays item price on Item buttons.
- Station ID will be shown near the bottom of start page.
- Prompt if the item stock is lower than reorder level.
- New ?clean? button for item number and item name in search Item dialog box.
- Cash drawer now opens after a sale, if the payment type contains cash.
- Payment types containing credit cards now print out a receipt with signature line.
- Optimized screen space by adding ability to hide keypad.
- Bluetooth printers (with ESC/POS command) supported.
- Compatible with Citizen CMP- 30BT/20BT and Star SM-s200 Bluetooth printers.
- Bug fix and app optimization.
CornerStore Android Version 1.02 (Release Date : 8/28/2014)
- Now CornerStorePOS is also available on Android (*with limited features). Get your copy today by registering here.
Version 3.0.4 (Release Date : 1/27/2014)
- Fix bugs for initial setup of department selection screen.
- Fix bugs for On The Fly Inventory Tracking program, Label Printing program and Scanner Inventory Tracking.
- Added employee permission for item search window on Invoice Screen (Main Screen) and Easy Payout
- Added employee permission for easy payout and open cash drawer functionality.
- Fix the bug Please re-open cornerstore software.
- Fix couple of bugs reported by customers.
Version 3.0.3 (Release Date : 6/28/2013)
- Windows printer drivers now work with CornerStore.
- Fixed minor bugs
- As of August 2nd, CornerStore POS is listed in the Windows 8 App Store.
Version 3.0.2 (Release Date : 5/10/2013)
- Videos showing new features of CornerStore are coming soon!
- Now it's possible to do CRV (Bottle deposit amount for State of California) into CornerStore. Please refer Getting Started Guide (Pg: 51) to know in details.
- Now it's possible to choose color for your side buttons. Please refer Getting Started Guide (Pg: 69) to know in details.
- New and improved user interface for Scanner Inventory Tracking, Import Inventory, Purchase Order, Mobile Inventory Tracking and Label Printing
- Fix the bugs reported.
Version 3.0.1 (Release Date : 2/15/2013)
- Speed of the CornerStorePOS software increases in terms of its communication with printer and drawer and reflecting change on-screen.
- TranSentry certification with CornerStorePOS.
- New and revised User Interface of various CornerStorePOS screens.
- More Employee Level Permission added for Shift Report at Shift Close, Delete Button, Discount Button and Price Change.
- Error fixed in Return Window, Registration Window, Customer Maintenance, Receipt Printing, Invoice Screen, Employee Maintenance, Reporting and Inventory Maintenance.
Version 2.0.9 (Release Date : 9/21/2012)
- New Import Sample Database screen with 10 real world liquor and c-store databases which can be imported into CornerStore.
- Now CornerStore works with the Bematech LV3000 7" color pole display.
- Migrated to Mercury TranSentry 2.1
- Silent Installation (or one-click setup) for EPSON Printer, Bematech Pole Display and Bematech Touch Screen Monitor.
- Now CornerStore has option for Print Label from Inventory Maintenance Screen.
- Now CornerStore will give alert message when employees are trying to make a sale with negative amount.
- Bug fixed in Employee Maintenance, Receipt, Scanning Barcode with Special Character and Customer Maintenance.
- For Dealers, credit card swipers are now not required to be setup to read Track 2. You can setup to any Track and it will work from CornerStore.
- Now CornerStore has new and declarative guide for CornerStore novice.
Version 2.0.8 (Release Date : 6/26/2012)
- Now receipt will have last four digit of Credit Card, Card Type and Authorization Code.
- You can now have twitter updates, FastCash buttons and Active Function Keys like,
- You can now have detail footer message (up to 10 lines) in receipt. You can customize your message for advertisement purpose, deals and so on.
- You can setup an unlimited number of side buttons on the main screen and upload pictures for even faster sales ring up.
- You can setup unlimited properties (e.g. size, shape, color) for inventory items.
- You can search items by properties, update its informations and can make sales.
- You can setup Employee Level Permissions so that only managers owners have access the database.
- You can have multi-station reporting features that allow you to print, view and email reports for each register.
- You can add discounts as you scan each item in or add a total invoice discount.
- You can scan customer IDs for age verification.
- You can put invoice on Hold by customer name and you will be able to Fetch invoice using customer name at anytime.
- You can setup receipt for CC only where only credit and debit sales can be printed from receipt printer.
- You can setup Tax Rate, Receipt Details and department wise sale with new initial screen setup.
- You can scan items for Returns.
- Employee can take shift reports at time of closing his/her shift.
- You can place order online for thermal receipt paper rolls, create vendor and purchase order and much more!
- F1 for Help
- F2 for Inventory Maintenance
- F3 for Customer Maintenance
- F4 for Price Check
- F5 for Quick Inventory Add
- F6 for Fash Cashout (For exact change)
- F7 for Search Inventory List
- F8 for Print Last Receipt
- F9 for Open Cash Drawer
- F10 for GoBack Button
- F11 for Void Invoice
- F12 for Print On-hold Invoice
International Point of Sale has also developed On The Fly Physical Inventory Program for mobile inventory tracking and fast database updating in Corner Store. On The Fly Physical Inventory Program is compatible with the Unitech Mobile Computer HT 630 and can be used with barcode scanner, the Zebra LP 2824 or Cognitive DLX Advantage label printer.